Logo

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The hunt is over...

And it's time to get on with naming the NEW snappiable nappy!
During the GDUNH, if you happened to find the icon in our webstore, you happened to look at our newest product - the snappi nappy without a name!
In order to name this nappy, I ran a con-current competition with those hunting for icons. So I have a number of entries for the 'name that nappy' comp!
I will put the various entries here - please feel free to comment and place your votes!
Voting will also occur on the Craft Alley Facebook Page.

Here are the suggestions for the new nappy style.

From Kristy - Multi-wonder, Wonder-multi, Ultimate nappy, Wonder-Ulti nappy, Multi-flip
The Chameleon - versatile and becomes whatever it needs to be!
Turnover' and then for the different colour combos you could have
'Apple/Blueberry Turnover', 'Lemon Turnover', 'Raspberry Turnover'... etc

Chris - "double bright snappy nappies"

Ange - newborn snappi nappy name: rainbow snappis
for the beautiful colours they come in to match the sunny smiles of our
little ones, and the joy they(our little ones) bring - after all rainbows
bring a smile too!

Kerrie - HappyNappy

Kell - Reverse-A-Nappy
B2F (Back To Front)
Craft Alley Inside Out

Kiley - "Daddies dream snappy nappy"

Because how could he get it put on wrong. It wont matter which side is up
or how he fastens it. What an awesome product, am bookmaking for next
bubs.

Trudie - Nappy name suggestion: Terrytastic

Kelly M - snapitysnap
babysnaps
shining snaps
rainbow snappers

Lisa - . "Versatile Joy" or Versatility Joy.

VJ for short

Monique - Ultimate Newborn Cloth Snappi

Sally - Bright Changes"
and
"Funky Brights"

Elizabeth - I don't know what (a) niddy-noddy is, but your snappiable nappy
could be the Niddy-noddy nappy! I would definitely know where it came from
with a name like that

Erin - I think the name should be 'Crafty Croc's Snappi Nappy

Emma - Double Delight
Funky Fitted Flips
Bright Bums


Come and weigh in on the conversation and help me name that nappy!

No comments: