Logo

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The last week of the nappy hunt is here!


And to celebrate, I've uploaded the tie-dye clothing that I made earlier on in the month and was then delayed getting decent photos by overcast weather.

It's rather odd experiencing 32 degree days at the end of March, but I'm not complaining - at least all the bright colours look good now!

You can find them here. Don't forget to use your discount code!

After the hunt I'm going to fiddle around with the way my store layout is set up - I'd like to see lots of thumbnails of products with prices and just the title, that you can click on to see the full product descriptor, rather than having to scroll through 6 pages to see 20 products. I'm not game to change it in the middle of the hunt though!

Ali

No comments: