Logo

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The hunt has begun!

The GDUNH has started and we are off in style!

Over 1000 hunters were signed up by the first day! What an amazing event this is growing up to be! It could definetly not be done without the amazing Lesley and Shane of Cherub's Kiss. Huge thankyous to them for making this event so extra-ordinary!

In order to keep everyone updated with what has been happening in the store and on the hunt, including mini-stockings during the hunt as I get things finished and photographed and listed, I thought I should let blog followers know that I also have a Craft Alley twitter page now. Also, become a fan of the store on Facebook! This way you will be guaranteed to get all the information when it arrives. (You don't need to do both ie: twitter AND facebook, unless you want to *grin* I have set it up so that Facebook automatically updates the twitter page.)

I'm hoping to have some things ready to upload tomorrow, perhaps with a special incentive prize as well! So join in the hunt to get your 10% discount on everything in the store, and keep yours eyes out for other goodies!

Ali

No comments: