As you have probably already seen - the Yarn I sent to Candice to dye, has returned and is now up on Ozebaby!
Some has already been sold, so get in quick. To make it available for people who can and can't knit, I have listed it with a bunch of optional extras - you can buy the yarn as is, OR balled, OR knitted by moi into pretty much whatever you like - obviously the emphasis being on longies or shorties!
I have had sooo much wooly mail here over the last few weeks. The co-op fibreworks yarn arrived, which was gorgeous, and Candice's yarn - and our first ever shipment of Pear Tree Merino arrived too! Some of this is staying here waiting for my dyes, other bits will be listed in the store soon.
This is just the nicest ever stuff. SO beautifully soft I can't wait to knit some into... well, anything really.
In further exciting yarn-related news, my new bulky knitting machine is an absolute dream to knit with and is making life sooo much easier! No more counting rows as you go, then getting lost when being interuppted by small people and having to recount from the beginning! No more having to un-do a row that came out too tight because someone was accidentally standing on the end of the yarn.... *blush*
So I'm back with the knitting bug at the moment after finishing a pair of capri's for a swap last night. Look out store, here I come LOL
In sewing news. There are 20 pockets sitting next to me in various stages of completion, most ALMOST ready to go, some half way there.
Why the delay?? I hear you ask?
Check out my other blog for more info on that one - briefly, gardening and chicken keeping and being proud grandparents to 3 new bubs has taken priority over the last week or so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment