Logo

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

WOW! Talk about stress *grin*


But it's all in the name of fun. Well, it's all in the name of GDUNH really!
Yep, sponsoring again!
For those who don't know (is there anyone???) the GDUNH - Great Down Under Cloth Nappy Hunt - is a virtual treasure hunt for nappies. Once one collects as many nappies as they can find on the sponsors site, one has usually spent up every cent they own into the next month! NO, NO, NO


seriously. Once you have collected your icons, you go into the draw for lots and lots of amazing prizes, all provided by us, the sponsors.
There are lots of us. We have been busy!

Above is a picture of my prize. I am planning on releasing a few of these brocade sets and covers over the next month, as I make them. I have lots of different colours of brocade PUL and there's definetly no shortage of it - so you too can own one!

I have been busy making deals all over town lately. I have arranged to stock two different types of baby slings on a pre-order basis. I have got some amazing recycled silk and banana silk yarns, all spun in a fair-trade women's co-operative in Nepal. And some georgeous hand felted needle bases and notion wallets made by the same talented ladies.

There are plans for a dye-ing day here soon, which will mean adding some hand-dyed prefolds and other exciting goodies to the mix.

AND hot off the press - Craft Alley Design's Ozebaby store is now re-opened, especially for the hunt! I am stocking knitting kits, Denise Interchangable Needle Sets, and some incredible hand-dyed semi-custom woollie slots will be going up for auction throughout the month.

Well, re-reading all that has thoroughly exhausted me *grin* I'm off to take small people's to knidy - this evening there will be more new stock at our store, so do keep visiting, you never know what you will find there!

No comments: