And one of them is full of PUL! Yah the second box came!
How cool is that! Of course I can barely open it LOL and I'm packing up my house as I speak - it's not going too bad - would be better if I didn't keep finding washing to do and chatting on the PC tho.
Hmmm must pack more boxes must pack more boxes....
But on a more serious note - I may be without internet for some time. I am preparing myself for the worst - withdrawal symptoms, lack of social life, endless finger-itching due to no typing - but we shall see.
I am not closing the store - let's face it there's not been anything new and exciting up there in the last 3 months so I doubt there'll be orders - but if y'all don't hear replies from me for a bit, that's why!
Ali
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment