Logo

Sunday, April 22, 2007

OOOOH boy

So today I am sitting in my lounge room, positively surrounded by boxes.
All my fabric is home again, just tantalisingly out of reach due to being packed and taped up into moving boxes. There are about 30-odd big moving boxes full here, lining my hallway, my lounge room, my bedroom and the kitchen.
I have no idea how we are going to pack the rest of the house! There isn't any room for any more boxes inside!

Obviously all sewing is now on hold until we get to the new place - but it's only 15 days! YAH!
And i did put aside a few things to finish between now and then that are stored in plastic tubs - so easily accessible. If I get the time LOL.

Meanwhile, I really should be snapping!
And as for the photos of my sewing from the other day..... I think I'll leave those to thier new owner to post, after all, they are hers!

Ali

1 comment:

Tracy said...

good luck with the move!