Logo

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Retail Day finished.. (still pic heavy *grin*)

My signage, thanks to Vistaprint.
How cool does that look???
So this is the final set-up. It was soooo much fun organising everything!

All that was left of the slivers.
All that was left of the Tekapo, not including the ball I sold that I left at home LOL
Free magazine were a hit!

And Kirsty's soap went well too!

So, all in all a wonderful day! I couldn't have done it at ALL if it wasn't for Denise from the Spinner's and Weaver's guild, who called me to see if she could bring the ladies over to visit.
After setting everything up, the ladies came in a whirlwind of conversation and shopping. It was fabulous to see so many people poring over the stock! And so busy that I didn't have time to take any photos while people were actually there!!!

Thanks also to Karen for helping me clear everything up at the end, and helping me get my wonderful kids home, as they didn't fit in the car with all the stock *grin*

And again, thankyou to Ann from the Community Centre, who came by once I'd finished and even mopped the floors for me.

I can't wait to do it again!

No comments: