Logo

Friday, June 19, 2009

New Stock Listed!

I have popped some new things up on the store.

Firstly, the hand-dyed yarn is up! There is Posmerino Aran from the Knittery as well as some of their scrummy 8 ply Merino. And the wonderful Pear Tree Merino is up too!

I've also listed a new item - hand-turned timber shawl pins. They are made for me especially, in Tasmania, from Tasmanian timbers. Beautifully finished they are the perfect complement to your winter shawls, shrugs and scarves.

I have restocked the Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needle sets too!

And there are a very limited number of MaM babywearing covers selling out - so get in quick!


In other news, I am no longer working fulltime out of the home - which hopefully means I will be able to get right back into sewing, knitting, weaving and creating more things to stock up with!

ALi

No comments: