I am starting a blog for the business.
So, feel free to read it, I will endeavour to keep it updated with what is happening here as much as I am able!
First post is to point out that I have no sewing machine still - but I am moving house in 5 weeks and will then have all my fabrics back within reach, and all my machines - and a sewing room all of my own!
So there will be a boom in productivity once we get to the new place and get settled in.
Of course, there is a possibility I will not have broadband when we land there - so things may seem even slower for a while!
In the meantime - I am busy knitting up a batch of longies and soakers and shorties that will go live hopefully within the fortnight. Keep an eye out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great to see the blog! looks great ;)
Post a Comment